prices not the same when wanting to buy it

Why is the deals list price not the same when wanting to purchase it? and even if deals say prices in effect till 31 march, they have changed to more since one day ago?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Can you post a link to the deal you are referring to?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The deal was a Dewalt drill kit # ???299D2 new tools and many available, which had the very good XR 996 drill at 4.6 lbs (I have only seen them lighter as other kits, cause drive is metal) and a 887 impact. Kit came with two 4 0 amp not 2.0 batteries . Price shown on page at C $279.00 so was going to buy it, click and new price is C $399.00. Cannot show a link, two days later was changed. First day using the eBay site to buy and took all my effort to speak to a rep to no avail. Very dissatisfied!!! No customer service to even speak to, no 800 # to fix issue. Can't link something gone now but did take pictures of it for showing but no one at eBay. A few days later bought a watch listed as no more left shown at A S $92.00, same listing again further into my search, find same exact watch US $35.99 and many available. Keep searching and find it at US $25.11, so I buy it. Now waiting from China six weeks, but worried this will not work.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

A few days later bought a watch listed as no more left shown at A S $92.00,

Did you buy it or was the deal sold out?

same listing again further into my search, find same exact watch US $35.99 and many available.

I gather you passed on that deal.

Keep searching and find it at US $25.11, so I buy it.

Now waiting from China six weeks, but worried this will not work.

That the deal will not work or that the watch will not work?

EBay gives you a last estimated date for arrival. Note that on your calendar.

If the purchase does not arrive by that date, you have 30 more days to open a Dispute.

If the purchase does not work /is not as described on arrival, you have 30 days to open a Dispute.

If you need to open a Dispute, the Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page (and most pages on eBay).

It's run by robots and is very efficient.

Only two tips: don't get into a conversation with the seller and don't accept an offer of a replacement.

You want a cash money refund, nothing else.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Another tip.

While feedback is mainly public relations these days, any seller with FB lower than 97% is very very poor and you should not deal with him.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply