From attempted murder to BFFs:'Infamous Vancouver crow and Canada Post worker are 'super cool' pals'

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/infamous-vancouver-crow-and-canada-post-worker-are-super-cool-p...

I remembered the crow, Canuck, from previous newstories about how he stole a knife from police at an outdoor crime scene and that he was also interrupting mail delivery to one neighbourhood because he kept attacking the mailman. 

Apparently, now he's found love and a new Best Friend Forever, the mailman he once loathed.

Silly stories like these renew my faith in existence. Therefore, I humbly share....

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 10.40.38 AM.png

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

From attempted murder to BFFs:'Infamous Vancouver crow and Canada Post worker are 'super cool' pals'

I'm obsessed with Canuck and follow him on Instagram. He's currently in the process of building a nest with his mate, but still comes back frequently for visits/photo ops heart

I also did not realize that Canuck and Knife Crow were one and the same, and he has now grown even more in my esteem.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I know, right?! Back 25 years ago when I was a reporter, I'd have died of joy if a crow stole the evidence from a crime scene I was covering, it doesn't get any better than that. Unless maybe if it were raccoons responsible. They already look like little bandits. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply