New user pages do not show any of the items a seller has for sale!

I noticed in the last few days that clicking on the links for users that I recently bought from takes me to a new www.ebay.ca/usr/.... page. These pages do not show any items for sale, when I know they have some! To get back the old page that works showing listings I found I can click on the feedback count and get to the feedback page and click on "items for sale"  which goes to a www.ebay.ca/sch/.... page that works. This page is far better than the new page to list items and it actually lists the items for sale!

eBay needs to fix this. But is there a way to change settings to always get back, the far more useful in my opinion, format page to list users items for sale?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I might be misunderstanding what you mean or am just getting different results. When I click on a seller's name in my purchase history I am brought to a list of that seller's items.  When I enter my user name after usr in the first link in your message, I am brought to my own listings.  I read that ebay has made some changes to the profile page but as it isn't something that I usually check maybe that is what you are referring to.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This was happening with UK sellers (I am in Canada). Now they seem to show OK, so maybe someone fixed problem at eBay. I thought it might be a shipping option and default for this new page, which I find pretty useless, and hard to use, no options to filter items, etc., etc. vs the usual list of items for sale for a user. I immediately try to get off it, either sometimes there is a "list all" button which takes me to the old format page, or go via another route. Seems another case of eBay "if it isn't broken, break it" philiosophy!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply