Problems for Canadian Buyers and Sellers Feb 2024 Edition

Is it just me or are the biggest thorns in the paws for Canadian buyers (from US sellers) eIS and for Canadian sellers eBay Label issues? Going through recent discussions, that would be my conclusion (and many others I speak to day to day.) Wonder what page eBay HQ is on this? 

Note: Your own day to day issues may vary. This was just taking another daily meander (eBay rabbit hole extravaganza) through recent discussions. Those 2 concerns won hands down!!

-Lotz

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

marnotom!
Community Member

Well, those are the problems that seem to be posted about the most, at any rate, @lotzofuniquegoodies.  Don't forget that there are probably thousands of Canadian eBay users who don't post to these boards whose opinions and experiences go unreflected.  Maybe there are many times more Canadian eBayers who are indifferent or even happy enough about the eIS but we just don't know it?  And maybe there are more Canadian eBay sellers who are opting for something other than eBay Labels but not posting about it?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@marnotom! wrote:

Well, those are the problems that seem to be posted about the most, at any rate, @lotzofuniquegoodies.  Don't forget that there are probably thousands of Canadian eBay users who don't post to these boards whose opinions and experiences go unreflected.  Maybe there are many times more Canadian eBayers who are indifferent or even happy enough about the eIS but we just don't know it?  And maybe there are more Canadian eBay sellers who are opting for something other than eBay Labels but not posting about it?

I was just going by what may need to be properly addressed. Having any bad experience with eBay is not helpful and causes users to leave vs stay.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 3
latest reply