Accepting paypal payment?

I went to refund some postage as a buyer purchased a few items but but not at once so combined shipping did not set in. I found no refund link but found this:

"Refund information - Please accept or refuse this payment. If you accept this payment now and need to refund it later, the 'Issue a refund' link will available on the transaction details page for 180 days after the payment was originally sent."

I see nowhere to accept the payment. I'm not sure if the payment has already been added to my balance or if I have to accept it somehow. I don't know exactly what my previous balance was.

I have already marked the items as shipped but still no refund link and the message is still there.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

you have to log into Paypal , to see the refund link.. it isn't in ebay, anywhere..

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Refund information - Please accept or refuse this payment. If you accept this payment now and need to refund it later, the 'Issue a refund' link will available on the transaction details page for 180 days after the payment was originally sent.

You saw that on your PayPal activity/summary page?  You don’t normally have to accept a payment that is sent through eBay checkout so I’m not sure why you see that  You might have to phone PayPal. 
On your main PP page does it show the buyers name with a + beside the amount?  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This was in paypal not eBay. I've been here a long time and never saw it before.

I don't have a + in front of any received amounts for any past payments only a - on outgoing amounts.

The message is still there but after several hours the refund tab has appeared.

Perhaps a temporary glitch?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply