Can't List Items (eBay.ca)

Hey all,

This morning, I listed about 12 items on eBay.ca without issue. I came back a bit later to do more listing but each time I click the "List item" button, the usual successful pop-up window doesn't show and instead, I'm redirected to my Active Listings page. The item doesn't get listed and it ends up back in Drafts. When I click on "Resume Draft", it's actually not there and I get an error saying "Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second. Please try again later." I can make a copy of it and try to list it again but then I get redirected to Active Listings again and the listing goes back into Drafts. This cycle continues.

What I've tried with the same results:

Cleared cache and browsers history.
Rebooted computer, internet modem and wifi network.
Logged into eBay using a different browser.

Logged into eBay using a different computer with a different OS.
Tried both computers connected to the internet tethered to my iPhone.
Created a new profile on my mesh network and moved devices to it. 
Duplicated the listing and tried to list it. 
Started with a draft listing.
Created a fresh new listing.
Called eBay support and they say my account looks good and there are no restrictions in place that could be causing this. 

It seems like I can do everything else on eBay.ca works just fine. I can ship, revise active listings, all of that. I just can't list new items.

If you have any ideas or other things I could try, it would be greatly appreciated because.. right now my business is completely stalled. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Do u have access to ebay app? Maybe you could try your listings on there? If that is what you are using alredy, possibly delete and reinstall the app?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

i make a copy of the item in my draft, then i resume the copy and was able to list it, 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm Having the Same Problem copying the draft seems to be working thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Clear technical issue, i made a post yesterday i had the same thing! 

I personally have drafts samples and add photos from my phone. Then edit on computer. I tried to create a listing from scratch with a photo from computer and it worked. Then the issue was randomly fixed and i was able to add photos from my phone as usual. It's like corruption in listings. Keep messing around 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply