Canada Post shipping down?

Hello everyone.

Ive stumble on an issue of shipping ive never seen before.

Package sold has found a home in Finland from Canada.

Package . Canada Post small item tracked international.

Seller level 4.

140g 18cm x 23cm x 3cm

Customs is filled out.

Service unavailible. 

Anyone haing mutli errors today ? Ive tried google and Edge ? Incognedio modes on both still errors.

Annoying !!!! Tech support was unsuccessful but helpful .

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I printed a label last night to the US without a problem so I'm not sure why you can't. Perhaps it's a problem with the address? 

@pjcdn2005 

@wowzer-collectibles 

Where did you print it? According to the CP status page there are still issues with labels/tracking. Checked the ebay status page.... everything is running perfectly. From past experiece going by the CP status page "usually" any problems are resolved very proactively. I haven't had any orders so unable to test with eBay Labels.

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1691079721296.png

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1691079611414.png

-Lotz

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

@wowzer-collectibles wrote:

Hello everyone.

Ive stumble on an issue of shipping ive never seen before.

Package sold has found a home in Finland from Canada.

Package . Canada Post small item tracked international.

Seller level 4.

140g 18cm x 23cm x 3cm

Customs is filled out.

Service unavailible. 

Anyone haing mutli errors today ? Ive tried google and Edge ? Incognedio modes on both still errors.

Annoying !!!! Tech support was unsuccessful but helpful .

@wowzer-collectibles 

Here is the CP Status page. Showing  current issues for Domestic and Intl mail preperation/tracking. As soon as they recognize they are usually pretty quick to resolve but sometimes it just takes longer than others.

https://status.canadapost.ca/

-Lotz

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

@wowzer-collectibles 

According to CP, limited options for that parcel based on shipping weight to Findand. Screenshot attached for available options.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1691010632538.png

-Lotz

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I don't know of this will help but try 23 x 18 x 3.   I always put the largest number first.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Which services do not allow a 140gr package?

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 

Sorry. Declining eyes. Misread. Was going off the forum view. It shows like this.

Canada Post small item tracked international.Seller level 4.140g 18cm x 23cm x 3cmCustoms is filled out.Service u...

There was an issue during the day with CP Labels so very likely related. It could have also been an issue with the out of order measurements.

-Lotz

PS. Tagging please. Thanks

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

By tagging do you mean using @ and the name? 
If so, I usually only do that if I want to make sure that the person I am replying to.  I've never thought it necessary to do every single time.  

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 

Yes I find it's helpful if you want a specific person to see. Possibly the reason why most people that post here that are new don't see the responses. As I've mentioned before for the dot com board I get a message to my gmail. Dot ca sends crickets. And bell disappears now as soon as you check 1 post. At 1 point in time you could check each post and the bell remained until all posts were viewed.

-Lotz

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Thank you for the advise . Seems CP is down or something is wrong . Ive tried many diffrent options to figure this out for my custmer to no comprmising options. Fedex is 10.00 more then i qouted and maybe forced to take a loss to just get the package out.

ebay is not being transparent to this issue whether or not it is indeed isolated or Canada wide of international .

two days ago i internationally shipped zero issues.

One user posted a link to Cnada Post having issues and it was more help then ebay. 

One would think if Canada is having issues with lables a mass message to seller would be common courtesy.

This has now been over 28 hours. Shame on ebay for letting us down !!!! 

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I printed a label last night to the US without a problem so I'm not sure why you can't. Perhaps it's a problem with the address? 

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

@pjcdn2005 

@wowzer-collectibles 

Where did you print it? According to the CP status page there are still issues with labels/tracking. Checked the ebay status page.... everything is running perfectly. From past experiece going by the CP status page "usually" any problems are resolved very proactively. I haven't had any orders so unable to test with eBay Labels.

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1691079721296.png

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1691079611414.png

-Lotz

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I printed a domestic label a few minutes ago through eBay labels and had no issues.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I printed it through eBay about 10 pm mdt last night.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Thank you for the post. I was able to use my personal account with Canada post directly to print off label. It was an issue with CP third-party systems down for international. It costed me maybe 2 bucks more but honestly it's for a customer and I could care less about the money. It just took alot of attempts and trails on ebay all failed. It was a member who posted CP online "server stats " who basically figured it out then I proceeded to CP website directly. You and the other members I cannot thank enough for chiming in. Maybe in the future this situation may save a member time and effort to a situation like this.
Cheers !!!
Message 14 of 14
latest reply