Canada shipping problems

Hi fine folks, I've been selling Magic and Pokemon cards for 4 years on Ebay Canada without a problem, but took a break for a few months. I came back to find EVERYTHING changed for listing, selling, and shipping, and I'm having trouble with the new system.

I only ship within Canada, and have usually used just Economy (letter) shipping. But I no longer can choose Canada Post Lettermail for shipping. In fact, Canada Post doesn't even show up, but only UPS and USPS. I sign in to ebay.ca, but it switches me to ebay.com and only gives me US shipping options.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Canada shipping problems

I'm not sure what is causing your issue, your old existing listings all look fine so have your tried doing a "sell similar" from one of the existing listings? That should replicate what you have and you would only need to change the item details.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Canada shipping problems

Is your account with eBay Canada or eBay USA?  Also, is it switching you before you do anything else, or when you create a listing from scratch, or is it switching you only if you try to sell similar?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Canada shipping problems

Are you clicking on other seller's listing and then doing 'sell similar'?  If that listing originated on .com then it will take you to .com. I would try what recped suggested and click sell similar on one of your current listings.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Canada shipping problems

Switch back to dotCA in the url. And keep doing that until your machine catches on that when you say you want the Canadysite you mean it. Computers are stupid.
You may get better advice in the Canada site.
You can’t buy letter mail labels online. You ca buy discounted mint postage stamps here on eBay dotCA.
Canada Post is now offering an Expedited Lite rate online for small valuable items that need tracking
Message 5 of 5
latest reply