Canadian but Wants to Ship from US to US

I am in Canada and selling on ebay.ca.
I have been shipping to US from here but i have now found a supplier who is based in US.
My question is that is it possible to ship from US to US with my canadian account?
How can i do that? Since it shows that i am in Canada and shipping from my city.
Am i obligated to only ship items from my city? Or i can add a US address to my account and ship certain items from that address?
Pls help
Thanks
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Canadian but Wants to Ship from US to US

You're saying that a buyer would order from you then you would contact your suppler and they would mail the item from their location to the buyer..is that right?   If so, yes you can do that but for those items you would put the item location as being in the US at the supplier's zip code.

Does this suppler ship to Canada?  If not, you would have to list on .com.  

What happens if someone wants to return an item..would they return the item to you......to the the suppler?  

Basically you would be drop shipping which doesn't always work that well.  Keep in mind that you won't have any control of the inventory and will have no idea what is actually being sent out.

Just a couple of things to think about.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes thats right, my supplier already has the item since he is in USA it would be easy for him to ship to US customers, he can ship to Canada as well i guess but mainly US customers.
So how do i add an Item location to be US? Because when i add any item it automatically picks up my Canadian Location.
What step i need to take?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

On the Advanced/Business selling form on dotCOM -> Shipping Details-> scroll scroll scroll-> Item Location.

(Right above->  Sell It Faster. )

I did not see this on the dotCA site, but since you will be listing in US dollars you will be using the US form.
If you are not currently using the Advanced form it is near the top of the awful Simplified form at the right ->Customize.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply