Did Ebay change the Ebay My Summary page?

It looks like the My Summary page has been changed, all my selling, sold, unsolds, and anything else with selling is completely gone from the page.

All that is left is the buying information.

One thing that is showing at the bottom of my page is the Canadian supply coupons right at the bottom.

Is all this permanent, has any one else seen this change, is it is test, or another bug and/or glitch.

I absolutely hate it as all my selling sold, etc is now gone and who knows where and in what format.

Check yours please and let me know.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

If I click on My Ebay selling it takes you to selling manager selling information which is totally useless as does not give me the information as it was in a snap shot as far as selling and solds

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

I just checked the .com site and it has been chaged there as well.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

there is, under page options, the ability to see the selling section but of course in Ebay's brilliant programming, it does absolutely nothing if you check and apply.

What an absolutely useless site this has become thanks to the idiots that run IT. They are worse than grade 1 students and definitely not smarter than a grade 5 student.

All Ebay staff need to be fired and start over with staff that have brains.

Or Ebay should be closed or sold so someone with brains can take it over.

As a seller, the idiots at Ebay have just removed what I use the most!

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Doing some snooping, Ebay tried this same  in 2011 and was just as welcomed then.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I clicked on "myebay" in .COM and .CA and everything comes up normal for me......

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@dutchman48 wrote:

It looks like the My Summary page has been changed, all my selling, sold, unsolds, and anything else with selling is completely gone from the page.

All that is left is the buying information.

That is what I see on My eBay: Summary --just the buying info.

And the "Page Options" to add the Selling Sections fails to take. So definitely a bug.

Doesn't bother me, since I never use the Summary -- I'm setup to go directly to My eBay: All Selling -- that remains unchanged and in the modified order/format I set up years ago.

-..-

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

When I click on My eBay at the top of the page, I am also taken to the Selling Manager Summary. My normal Summary page is blank, but I'm not buying or selling anything so I can't comment on if mine has the same issue.

Because of things like this, I tend to just use my bookmark for eBay that takes me back to the main Summary page that I prefer to use.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

The main summary page has totally changed as stated above

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

It now looks like it is back the way it was, hoorah

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Spoke too soon, it is messed up again Smiley Mad

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Noit sure if this is your problem or not.  But eBay has been switching a lot of peoples pages to Selling Manager without their knowledge. Normally you have to subscribe to this feature. If you go to Subscriptions & pick cancel or unsubscribe it usually goes back to normal.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I have selling manager. The summary is now back to normal again. Hopefully it will stay there now!!

Message 13 of 13
latest reply