Do I need to fill a commercial invoice when purchasing a Fedex label trought EBay?

Hi, I usually ship my item myself without purchasing a label trought EBay and I always have a commercial invoice to fill up when I sell to a buyer who is outside Canada. 

But with the label I purchased with EBay there's no commercial invoice to fill. I've found out I can print the packing slip which show a great number of details that I usually have with the commercial invoice but is that enought? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Do I need to fill a commercial invoice when purchasing a Fedex label trought EBay?

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue, were you able to find a solution?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@traposse wrote:

Hi, I usually ship my item myself without purchasing a label trought EBay and I always have a commercial invoice to fill up when I sell to a buyer who is outside Canada. 

But with the label I purchased with EBay there's no commercial invoice to fill. I've found out I can print the packing slip which show a great number of details that I usually have with the commercial invoice but is that enought? 

@traposse 

@sellcellca 

When you select Fedex and the service the customs info field should be at the bottom of your screen. When the label prints the customs information is imbedded in the barcode so it can be read by Fedex personel. Can you confirm if you preparing on a pc or with the app?

-Lotz

Message 3 of 3
latest reply