Does anyone have the "code word" for Shippo!!

Actually, I'm just venting.  Isn't Shippo supposed to be the official shipping platform for eBay?  There has never been a time when I can log onto that site and see all my orders; occasionally a few of them might show up 4 or 5 days later or a week or two later, but never all of them.  Today I had two shipments ... only one showed up on Shippo!

This is why I like PayPal.  Back I go to do my labels.  Fewer headaches.  The only reason I tried Shippo today was to see if, by some heavenly intervention, my orders would show up.  The last time I will ever even try.  What a piece of garbage (I so wanted to use another word) that site is!  If you have no problem using the site, count your blessings, because I know a lot of people have the same problem as me.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Does anyone have the "code word" for Shippo!!

I just wanted to add that I have sought support from Shippo on a couple of occasions.  The last time I explained my problem in great detail and she replied along the lines of -- well, let's start from the beginning.  You have to enter your password (no kidding!) and did I know the difference between fulfilled and unfulfilled orders (uh yeah!) and then she said something like -- let's see where your orders are.  She couldn't find them and the last thing I heard from her was that she would have to do some investigation to see why I was having problems.  That was a few months ago.  She's really digging deeply, it seems.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I don't blame you for being annoyed and upset with Shippo. The fact that they seem 'unable' to fix your problem gives the impression that they either don't care or are just incompetent.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I had a similar problem many months ago but everything seems fine now, not sure why it happened. The most reliable way to print a label through Shippo is to click the "Print Shipping Label" link on the eBay order page and that will direct you to the Shippo order page for that item.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the tip ... unfortunately it didn't work.  I have two selling accounts -- a cosmetics one and a media one.  I clicked on Print Shipping Label for an order in my media account, and it took me, first, to an eBay shipping label page and then to Shippo but it only showed cosmetic items, and not even all of them, and some media ones from a year ago.  I'll stick with PayPal for as long as I'm able 😃   Thanks anyway.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply