Ebay Promo List Free for Valentine Jan 21-25

Check out the latest promotion, my store ID got an invite!!!!!

pages.ebay.ca/promo/2013/01_21.html

I am so Happy!!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Yup, me too.  I get to save 5 cents a listing.

At least it will be a good time to end some FP listings with no sales and start them fresh again.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

As always, if you were invited (I was not) please read the terms very carefully:

http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2013/01_21.html 

This Promotion does not apply to the following: items listed in eBay’s Auction-style format, Good ‘Til Cancelled durations, eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcyc... 

Who’s eligible?

This Promotion is available by invitation only. Sellers that qualify for participation will have received an email, and/or a message in My eBay. The Promotion is then activated with the seller’s qualifying eBay User ID. The Promotion is for invited sellers only and is not transferable.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for pointing that out Pierre.  I hadn't noticed that it did not include GTC.

This is the first invitation I have had on my store id.  I have received all of the other promotions on my non-store id's except for this promo.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Hmmm I wonder if this time it was more geared towards some store owners? I didn't get the invite on both of my IDs this time o__o It's a first for me. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Guess what?

Got excluded again.X-(

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I did NOT get invited but I do not feel "excluded".  Simply my two selling ID were not included.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Phoned ebay, this promotion is for businesses only(registered GST/HST).

I'm a business but don't qualify, go figure.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I have just received the invitation under this Seller ID.

"Phoned ebay, this promotion is for businesses only(registered GST/HST)."

You have been misinformed. Whoever you spoke to gave you the wrong information.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the free promo for my store but not "business". 

However, I noticed that the qaulity of the eBay's customer service has become worse and worse each time I called them.  It seems that they have become worse since they use people in many other countries that make the quality go south.  I used to get someone who is located in USA until last year, I get someone located in Asia and other countries that really don't know what they are saying!!

What a tragedy for eBay to do that.  eBay needs to wise up or else like becoming worse and worse. 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Until a few years ago, eBay had customer service representatives in the Vancouver area:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/ebay-close-vancouver-facility-700-ppl-laid-off-735248/ 

eBay felt they did not make enough money and had to cut expenses. After closing Vancouver, they opened a new office in the Phillippines!

Message 11 of 11
latest reply