Final fee in Computer / Table Networking Category for STORE 6% or 4%

I noticed that i am hit with a 6% final fee for ALL items that i'm selling in Computer/Tablet Networking .. Toner cartridges. But according to Ebay fee schedule for STORE, it's supposed to be 4%.

Anyone having a store and selling things in that category and getting hit with 6% or just 4%?

Even with Ebay Fee calculator, it shows 6% so i am wondering if no ones has noticed this mistake?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Well, I was looking at what was included in computer/table networking. Supplies do not seem to be included. It seems to me that category is for actual printers, computers, etc and not supplies or accessories. If you had stopped your category selection at "printers scanners & supplies" you might have been okay. You further selected away from printers by going on down to toner cartridges.

Kind of like you de-selected yourself out of printers.

Under the chart for FVF for stores it says "Select computers/networking blah blah blah. I t then goes on to include Printers found in ......

To me, it looks like printers are in and toner is out.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

tobyshitzu
Community Member

At the bottom of the chart on the store fee page you can expand what specifically is included.  Accessory type items aren't in the 4% 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Oof.. Ebay should show the exclusions in this category?  For graphics cards, I didn't see it until I calculated the FVF.. Pfff 6.4%

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2014

The problem with zombie threads is that information may be out of date or incorrect.

@tyler

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply