How to escalate an issue in eBay

First of all, my apologies if you've read this post before. I posted this yesterday but could not find it today when looking for responses!!

I was charged twice for a shipping label back in early February ($27). Comments on here suggested rather than call, it is more effective to use agent chat which I did. The agent said that as it was more than five days since I bought the label, eBay would have to initiate the refund with Canada Post and she would do that but the refund may take 2-3 weeks.

After a month and no refund I made another chat and this agent said it would get done and would once again take up to 21 days.

After another month I made a third chat and this agent said he could see the history and he would make an immediate refund although even this might take 1 -3 days.

Well, it has been over a week and no refund. So my question is, how does one escalate an issue beyond the agent chat approach, which is clearly not working?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How to escalate an issue in eBay

Run, don't walk and contact eBay for Business, either through Facebook or Twitter. They are the go-to's for getting sh*t like that done. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply