Is there a Platform Where I can control my Ebay & Etsy from? Multi-Channel Manager?

Ive spent countless hours over the past few weeks trying out dozens of platforms and I cannot seem to find one that has everything I want included. And if it does, its $1000+ a month. Can someone please inform me of a Platform/Program/App that allows me to do all of the following things from one central hub. It MUST be able to work in Canada and have the ability to ship international as well as national. Looking to spend around $50 a month but would go up to around $100 a month if needed. I use an M1 Macbook Pro and do not have windows.

I am looking to:
Fulfill my orders on Ebay & Etsy. Ability to ship & complete orders from this app.
Post Ebay & Etsy Listings. With the ability to use HTML for descriptions on Ebay.
Reply and control all incoming and outgoing messages from both Ebay & Etsy.
Looking to preetty much control everything about my Ebay and everything about my Etsy from one central Hub. Eleviating the need to switch between 2 different programs to complete my orders. I want to eliminate the need to open the Ebay website and eliminate the need to open the Etsy website and just do it all from this one App or Program.

It seems that I can't find this anywhere and ive been looking high and low. Being able to fulfill orders and post listings in Canada seems like it shouldnt be that difficult to find. I do NOT need the ability to cross post, that doesnt matter to me. Just be able to control both my Ebay and my Etsy from one central hub and eliminate the need of ever having to open their respective sites.

Whoever can help me earns a big smiley face and gold star!! I would be grateful forever.

Thanks a bunch everyone. I look forward to reading the replies and hopefully coming to a conclusion on this.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Is there a Platform Where I can control my Ebay & Etsy from? Multi-Channel Manager?

I'd suggest browsing through the list here and seeing if something meets your needs:

https://www.ebay.ca/sellercentre/ebay-for-business/third-party-providers

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I can't answe your question but have you looked at SixBit? I know a few people who use it but I don't know if it meets your criteria.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I use SixBit (under it's various names since 2001), they have a multi-channel option available but it's not cheap (none  of the multi-channel 3rd party applications are).

I highly recommend SixBit (formally Blackthorne and before that Seller Assistant).

Caveat: I do not use or pay for the multi-channel option

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

does sixbit work with mac? or is it an online service and no need to download a program?

if so i think ill give it a try

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@coocoocardz wrote:

does sixbit work with mac? or is it an online service and no need to download a program?

if so i think ill give it a try

Windoze only but I think there are some people using it on a Mac via Parallels.

SixBit is a desktop application, you can use it online if you host it on your own server.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply