Issue getting sales information to appear on my.ebay page:

This is the page set-up I want with the Selling Manager info on the left-hand side:

ebay 1.jpg

Instead, this is what i have.  I can't seem to get the selling manager info to appear on the left at all. 

ebay 2.jpg

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Issue getting sales information to appear on my.ebay page:

You have to be subscribed to Selling Manager to see it. It comes free with a store subscription which it appears you don't have on this ID. Did you try to buy it? I seem to think it costs $15.99 or so per month but that figure could be wrong. I have never paid for it, I've always had a store subscription that includes it free-of-additional-charge. It's under account and maybe site preferences and possibly subscriptions. Come back and ask if you can't find the place to subscribe to it.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Correction: Account and Subscriptions.Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 7.23.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 7.23.20 PM.png

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Apparently, Selling Manager is free. It's the Pro version which is not. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 7.27.33 PM.png

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I know of "the selling manager."  It's that bloated page filled with graphs formatted for phone and tablet use that you have to scroll down endlessly to get any information.  I already have a subscription to it.  What causes sales information to show up on the left-hand side of the my.ebay page isn't the selling manager, it's something different.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Compare the view on eBay.com and eBay Canada.

If you list on eBay Canada, does the subscription to Selling Manager show on eBay Canada?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@rander3127 wrote:

I know of "the selling manager."  It's that bloated page filled with graphs formatted for phone and tablet use that you have to scroll down endlessly to get any information.  I already have a subscription to it.  What causes sales information to show up on the left-hand side of the my.ebay page isn't the selling manager, it's something different.

You might also be confusing the Selling Manager with Seller's Hub. What is seen on ebay.com is different than ebay.ca. We don't have it yet. Selling Manager is being pleased out. 

As to your actual problem, if it's not what I'm suggesting, I don't know what you mean. What 'sales information to show up on the left-hand side of the my.ebay page' are you talking about? 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Wait, I think you might be confusing Summary with My eBay: All Selling.

These are two different screens. One is your Summary page (Watch lists etc that has selling somewhere along the bottom) and the other is your Selling page. Like specific to selling. 

And if you think the Selling Manager is bloated, brace yourself for the hub. At least with the Selling Manager you can customize it to be rid of all the chaff you mention, or bury it, through Customization. 
Message 9 of 9
latest reply