Item Images are missing when GTC Listings are automatically re-newed!

Has anyone noticed that GTC Listings are missing their images when the item has been automatically re-newed.  You can see the image on the listing until you click on the item, then the images are blank.  

If you revise the listing the image comes back but if you have more then one image in your listing then it only shows the first image and the other images are missing. 

This is really going to be a pain in the butt.....

Message 1 of 72
latest reply
71 REPLIES 71

I'm presuming we'll have to hold our breath till the 18th to see if something magic happens that day....

Un-Dirty-Word-Believable. 

Message 61 of 72
latest reply

Time will tell, but I think July 18 is a stall tactic... eBay will need to compensate sellers for all the grief they've caused.

An announcement needs to be made. Just think of all the sellers who are unaware that this problem even occurred. 

Message 62 of 72
latest reply

Time will tell, but I think July 18 is a stall tactic... eBay will need to compensate sellers for all the grief they've caused.

An announcement needs to be made. Just think of all the sellers who are unaware that this problem even occurred.

Has there been an official announcement?  No mass email?

Message 63 of 72
latest reply

Nothing. The cover-up continues...
Message 64 of 72
latest reply

Has there been an official announcement?  No mass email?

Their going to use the July 18 time period to strategize as response and hopefully come up with some form of compensation for sellers.

There is not going to be a repair solution for the missing images....

Message 65 of 72
latest reply

"Time will tell, but I think July 18 is a stall tactic... eBay will need to compensate sellers for all the grief they've caused."

I have a couple thousand listings. The number of images in each varies and even if I looked at all of them i would not know which are missing images.

Fair compensation....purchase from me all the listings that may have been affected!

Too bad buyers can rate us but we can't rate eBay.

Message 66 of 72
latest reply

Just to re-cap. NOT all listings are affected. Only GTC's that were automatically renewed during a 3-day window.
Message 67 of 72
latest reply

Just to re-cap. NOT all listings are affected. Only GTC's that were automatically renewed during a 3-day window.

Specifically, GTC's renewing between Thursday, Jun.21/18 - Saturday Jun.23/18.

Message 68 of 72
latest reply

Specifically, GTC's renewing between Thursday, Jun.21/18 - Saturday Jun.23/18.

Since it's July 18th, did any sellers have their GTC listing images restored by eBay or receive compensation?

Message 69 of 72
latest reply

I checked mine this morning, neither are change, the ones (6) with totally broken pictures are still unfixed and the 274 partially fixed with only the first picture are still only the first picture.

I put a request in to the weekly chat to see if there is an update....

Message 70 of 72
latest reply

According to the reply you received at the Weekly Chat session, eBay isn't going to be doing anything about the missing images.... It's going to be swept under the carpet and all the effected sellers are going to be cleaning up the mess.

It's been roughly four weeks since the GTC renewal incident and we haven't heard anything constructive from eBay on the matter....

Message 71 of 72
latest reply

I will strongly suggest any and all sellers affected by this nonsense to call Customer Service, (yes, I know, is the pain worth it?) and it seems some have been empowered with the ability to offer credits for this . No idea how it is calculated but, I assure you they have given many, many credits to those who have contacted them. You can even ask me how I know. 

Message 72 of 72
latest reply