Migration tool/CAD transition webinar May17 Pitchforks optional

hlmacdon
Community Member

Per email:

Want more insight into the recent announcement that beginning in June, sellers listing on eBay.ca will only be able to list in Canadian dollars? On Tuesday, May 17that 1:00pm EST, join Mat Ste-Marie and Russ Patterson of eBay Canada as they walk you through the update, the eBay Listing Migration Tool, and host a Q&A session.

Click here to register for the webinar.

Sincerely,

eBay Canada

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Just got this announcement in my emails... why do they always choose a date - and most importantly - a time when almost everyone is working at their day job? Seriously, 1 pm? I'm at work at this hour! Why not 5 or 6 pm where most people would be able to attend? Cheech...

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Certainly a lot of comments already placed. It is going to be very interesting to see how many of USD listers on .ca will leave for .com.

Maybe Ebay need to re address the study that they conducted earlier this year. Im sure Ebay Canada is holding there breath to how many seller on.ca will actually migrate.

Maybe not a good idea to produce this migrate tool. It will make the decision to go south much simpler , than if .ca sellers had to manually switch ad by ad. This would make .ca sellers think a little harder if they had to do a lot of extra work to switch. ( I hope Ebay doent read this).

If a fair number actually do this could cripple .ca. As goes the sellers , so goes the profits.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply