Shipping label missing part of address - can I just add the numbers?

Went to print a shipping label on Shippo and the street numbers are missing. The complete address shows up in eBay and PayPal  I could just hand write the numbers to the label I guess or is there any way to edit before printing? The street name is quite long, about 14 characters and the house number is 10-4-703 in a European city.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That's very odd that it didn't transfer over to Shippo.  I would edit it on Shippo...I believe that the address shows on the right bottom  of the label page and there should be an 'edit' link right there.  I don't know how many characters are allowed on each line on Shippo but if it is too long you could break it up into two lines. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

That's very odd that it didn't transfer over to Shippo.  I would edit it on Shippo...I believe that the address shows on the right bottom  of the label page and there should be an 'edit' link right there.  I don't know how many characters are allowed on each line on Shippo but if it is too long you could break it up into two lines. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks Pam, I don’t know why I couldn’t find the edit button before but had another look and was able to edit. So, I added the house numbers, went to print, and they must have been there all along but hidden due to length of line, because now they are there twice! Grrr! Anyway, I just whited out the 2nd lot of numbers and it will be good to go.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Fixing it manually may not actually fix it.

When ordering a label to an Austrian destination, I noticed the house number was missing. I attempted to fix it, but found it listed twice on the printed label. No good. I tried again, this time without attempting to fix it. It worked. It was missing while ordering, but it's on the label.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply