Sometimes we forget there are customers like this out there....

We read so many problems situations with buyers, expectations, problems etc, I thought it worth putting out there the other end of the spectrum.

Got a call from a customer a couple days ago.

They were concerned because they purchased an item from me for $3.50 When they were looking it up in the catalogue whilst putting it in their album, they discovered the book value was $70.00  In normal situations this would mean the price would be $35.00 ish.

They called to make sure the price was correct, and I suspect they would have been fine paying the upgraded price!

I explained why the actual price was so low compared to the "book" price (I think the book price is wrong based on supply in the market these days). They went away quite happy. (Even if the price was wrong, I would have still let them have it at the lower price, the advantage of being a repeat customer!!!)

I don't expect many customers would call concerned that they were paying too little, but it reaffirms there are also awesome customers out there too....

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I had a lovely gentleman once on the West Coast send me a $5 bill and darling handwritten thank-you note in the mail at Christmas to say how much he appreciated the postage discount I gave him. It was completely unexpected.

Yes, it's nice. I'm happy to hear about your experience. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have had a customer insist on refusing a refund for a pkg to Australia which was never delivered. She said she just knew it was not my fault but the post offices fault and wouldn’t take the refund. I finally donated the amount to a charity. I love my customers.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply