Store marketing banner link broken

I took a store subscription, created a promotion and then created a banner on the store page with a picture and a link to this promotion. The problem is that when we click on the link that is supposed to show the listings in the promotion, this happen:

Capture d’écran 2022-02-02 053726.png

Is this feature is broken or it's just me? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @rocketscollectibles - it can take up to 24 hours in some categories for features to 'load'. If you started this sale yesterday will you give it through today? If, by tomorrow morning, it still gives you the same page please end the markdown, start another, and give it 24 hours (I know this is repetitive but it is the first thing that my tech team will ask). 

If the problem persists after that please let me know by tagging me (type '@' and then my handle - tyler@ebay - and select my picture from the drop down, that will make sure I get the notification) and I will file a ticket for the tech team to review. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

Thank you for the support. Yeah the feature for me seems just broken

I checked early this morning and nothing changed. I ended my promotion, deleted the banner, started a new promotion, add a new banner, we are close to 24h again and nothing changed. I tested a banner with the single listing option, link works, it's really when it's linked to a promotion

I'm leaving the banner there on the store so when you'll see the message you can verify that the link is still not working

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks @rocketscollectibles! I'll get this filed with tech for review. Hoping that this is one of those quick and easy ones! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Any news? tyler@ebay It's still not working

Message 5 of 5
latest reply