When One Gets Excited About Buying Something on ebay

Today got home from work and my other half told me she had something to tell me about two of my listings I have on as a BIN 

2  Photos one from 1913 and one from 1928

Listed them a few days ago started to get watchers on them which may or may not be a good thing . Time will tell . Encouraging though I am getting watchers

She was browsing ebay and told me she found 2 items she was really interested in put them on watch and was planning to buy them shortly

Great,  always good to find something you want

then she told me  she went back to check on them and buy and realized I was the Seller (she forgot we had them) so she cancelled the favorites

just wanted to let me know why I lost some 

Chuckle

told her if nothing else if she had bought them it would have been one of the easiest and fastest deliveries I would have ever had on ebay

Could have picked them up leaned over and handed them to her

Less than 5 seconds

told her I would have expected glowing Feedback about Delivery Time

weavers

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

amcdc79
Community Member

I hope you made a note of what she wanted, and took them down, as now you know what to get your better half "framed", for her birthday or Christmas.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Would that be like finding your own item and not recognizing it but noticing it was same price as yours, so you go back and mark down yours? It's important to be competitive.  Sheesh...I hate when that happens!!!

-CM

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

a number of years ago I sold a rare toy Hockey game from the early 1930's to a friend who had a antique store. 'A great item it was rare

he placed it in his store for sale.

each time I went into his place I was attracted to it and forgot I sold it to him  (at times the hamster goes off the wheel) and tried to buy it back

got to the point when I walked into his shop the first thing I would heard was 

"You sold me the Hockey Game it's quadruple the asking price for you" 

this went on til he sold the silly thing

*blush

weavers

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The mind is the first thing to go. The other thing I forget!!

-CM

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Just be grateful she didn't put in an offer...And then you had to counter offer. Back and forth!! Then only way you would do it was if you could charge her for pick up.

-CM

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member
I'd put her on your block list.
The cows 'ill come home before she ever pays up.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply