ebay.ca.fr

I have a question for Pierre or other who may know.  I tried listing on the ebay.ca.fr sight and it shows that I am going to be charge .50 for the subtitle.

I thought that subtitles where free on the french site.  Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks.

Nancy

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

ebay.ca.fr

Subtitles usually cost 1.50. Are you certain it's not additional fee for International Site Visibility? That's 50 cents. 

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

Thanks but it says (.50) on the form right about where you would insert the subtitle.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

Sub-titles (sous-titres) are free on eBay.cafr.

http://pages.cafr.ebay.ca/help/sell/fees.html

I know as I use them every day!

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

Is it possible you are listing in two categories as opposed to only one then?

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

"it says (.50) on the form right about where you would insert the subtitle."

What form is that?

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

I went to the items I have listed on the .ca.fr site and clicked on sell similar.  It pulled up the form and I made my changes and added a subtitle.  The form showed the (.50) and before listing or saving it said I would be charged the .50 cents.

I must be doing something wrong??

Thanks

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

On Sell Your Item form on eBay.cafr, it states (immediately above the space to enter the sub-title):

Sous-titre (0,00 $C)

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

When I say I went to the forms I have listed. These listings I believe are listed on the .com site. Perhaps this is the problem.
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

"went to the items I have listed on the .ca.fr site"

What was the listing number?

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

I will try again.  Thanks.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

you have to start new listings on cafr, you cant sell similar/relist listings that were made on another site

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

Make sure you start with a listing that was actually listed on eBay.cafr or start a new listing on eBay.cafr

The form is in French.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

Congratulations!  I see from your new listings that you found how to do it!

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

ebay.ca.fr

Thanks Pierre.  Yes, I have figured it out.  It is because I was not starting with a fresh auction form.  It does take some getting used too if French is not a first or second language, lol. 

Thanks again

Message 15 of 15
latest reply