Can't find/search any new listed item for sale? See other item for sale doesn't show it either.

I can't search the items I just posted up for sale? Even clicking on the name I can't find any of the new items up for sale listed? Help please

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can't find/search any new listed item for sale? See other item for sale doesn't show it either.

It always takes some time (up to several hours) from the time you list an item until the listing is available in Search.

When you list an item, just prior to "List your Item" icon, eBay advises:

"Your listing will be posted on eBay and can be viewed in My eBay. Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances), so eBay can't guarantee exact listing durations."

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I see your listing for the Starbuck gift cards. I'm not sure offhand if gift cards are covered under Buyer or Seller Protection, but if they are and you send the info electronically, there is no way to prove that you actually sent it and you could lose a claim.

Perhaps someone else knows more about this??

Message 3 of 3
latest reply