Is there a deadline for getting Shippo label refund?

I printed a label three days ago but haven't had a chance to mail the package yet. I worked 60 hours this week and I was simply too exhausted to pack.

Then yesterday I got two other sales to the US and decided it'd be worthwhile to mail them all via CCE instead as I have to run an errand in that area on Tuesday. Since I haven't mailed parcel #1 (label unused), would Shippo still let me to get a refund after so many days? I figured that mailing parcel #1 at CCE on Tuesday is probably gonna get there faster than dropping it off at SDM tomorrow... And I'm okay with waiting 2 weeks for Shippo refund.

Any input would be appreciated 🙂
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I don't think Shippo would have a short time limit for an unused label refund. They do deal with unused return labels as well, so it should be at least a month.

Shippo takes 2 or 3 weeks (I forget which) to credit your account for a refunded label.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Sounds good! I have only done it for immediate refund request (typo that I noticed after printing) and then reprinted a new label right away. I guess even for small packet air labels (no tracking), as long as it never got scanned into the system they would know that I didn't use it, right? I'm okay waiting 2-3 weeks for my credits.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply