Shippo not producing USPS Labels and no response from Customer Service

We have not been able to produce USPS Labels since Friday April 5, 2019 morning. We have also send 3 emails to Shippo customer service with no actual response from them. Is Shippo having some kind of problem? They are usually very good with customer service.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Do you normally use USPS and print their labeks through Shipping or is this  the first time?

Have you added USPS as a carrier on Shippo?

What sort of message are you getting when you try to do a label?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

We have been using Shippo to produce our USPS Labels since Nov 2018 with little issue. We have a U.S. return address since then also.  We ship anywhere from 1 to 10 packages a day to the U.S.

We are getting to the screen with all the options and rates and are able to purchase labels. But instead of getting the next screen where you print the label, send e-mail to customer...etc. that is where we get the error page. It is short and ask us to contact support at shippo.

I have now sent 5 e-mails to Shippo with no actual response, just the auto reply email saying someone will get back to us shortly.

We have resorted to buying our USPS labels at DYK.  The Girl at DYK says we are not the only ones experiencing the problem. On Friday she estimated that we were the 25th customer that usually has preprinted Shippo labels, buying U.S. postage from them instead.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Error MessageError Message

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Sorry, I have no idea what is going there. When you said you printed your labels at DYK, do you have to go to their office to do that or can you do it online? If you have to go to their office, you might want to consider setting up another way to print usps labels.  There are a few posters here who use USPS so they might be able to help.  @musicyouneed which site do you print your usps labels on?

On another note....are you happy with dyk post? They do pick up in a couple of other Alberta cities but I haven't seriously looked into using them yet.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, we are quite happy with DYK. We usually print our USPS Labels from Shippo, then bring them to DYK to take to Sweet Grass, MT to be dropped off with USPS. Our cost is usually about $1 to $3 CAD for the service(to get the package from Calgary to Sweetgrass). 

DYK can also produce the USPS Labels for us. But this requires the extra step of manually inputting the information into the DYK system.  The extra step of course costs extra time and may be prone to errors.

Today I had a U.S. Customer that had a street address of 7076 and I accidentally put in 7067. This would not have happened with the Shippo system as the address is taken directly from the PayPal authorized address. 

So far I have received 1 actual e-mail(yesterday) apologizing for the delay. but no solution yet.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply