February 28th 2018 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member
Hi everyone! I’m sorry for the late opening tonight, it’s been a busy day.

The thread is open for your questions and I’ll respond tomorrow!
Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: February 28th 2018 Weekly Session

Actually, I was elated to see the neutral disappeared completely almost instantly after speaking with Customer Service! Like, less than five minutes after I completed the call, it was gone. Such a relief. I’m grateful. Thanks.
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

@momcqueen wrote:
Hi Tyler. I raised this as part of the Seller Update thread but my concern predates it since I haven’t met my standard sales performance for the month since eBay.com unveiled its Grouped Listings.

My items aren’t being indexed, matched or shown anywhere on eBay.com even when my UPCs and MPNs match American ones.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/eBay-Playbook-Reveals-Phased-Rollout-of-New-Search/m-p/3...

If you go to Message 4 in that thread, it begins to explain the problem.

Hi @momcqueen - with Grouped Listings being announced late last year, I can see why this would be troubling.

I've done some looking and digging and can definitely find your item in regular search, but the grouped listings don't seem to have it anywhere.

When these items were listed was it done with the catalog? All the information I can find states that if the item doesn't utilize the catalog it won't be 'grouped'.

I'm wondering if it may be worth a try to list/relist an item using the catalog to see if it then shows up in grouped search. Keep me posted!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for joining us this week! I'll be getting to Private Messages on Friday, and I'll see you around the US and CA boards in the meantime! 😄

Tyler,
eBay
Message 23 of 23
latest reply