Q2 Shipping Supplies Coupon

I am trying to find my quarter 2 shipping supplies coupon. It used to be located under my ebay tab but its not there. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I don't see it anywhere right now either. I would have thought it would still be in my ebay messages but there is nothing there.

@happy_pigeon   Do you know where we can find our coupon number...the one that is expiring soon?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Mine displays on the My eBay Summary page at the top with the coupon and number confirming it was redeemed.

-CM

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thank you, I see it now. I don’t often look at that page.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Not a problem. The coupon seems to come and go  when you refresh the page, similar to Views.

-CM

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank-you - I was looking for it too !! I had forgot where I had copy/ pasted it to also for safe keeping !!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I was searching for it too.... then I remembered receiving an email, so I went to My Messages... it was not there anymore (and it was not long ago). Then went to my email account and found it. Why does eBay hide things? This is ridiculous...

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 8
latest reply