2 items sold bought by different buyers....but the 2 unpaid

Recently, I've listed things for sale and one has been won by a seller and an other listing ended by a buy it now.

So... it is 2 different buyers, but the 2 have the same number of comments , I mean only 22.

The first one has many bad comments, but the second 100% good, despite I suspect it is the same person and the 2 auctions still unpaid after 4-5 days.

I dislike this situation because I've specified serious bidders only and I think this one play the false buyer or something like that.

So, I can't be sure if it is the same person, but it is very strange.

What should I do...I prefer wait to open a case.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: 2 items sold bought by different buyers....but the 2 unpaid

They are most definitely two different buyers as you already know since eBay has provided you with their names and address.

The fact that both of them have a feedback rating of 22 is just a coincidence.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm realy not sure because the 2 people did'nt pay yet and I don't know about their address. Don't forget a crook can use 2 address, one can be to someone of the family or friend.

Why 2 buyers at the same time , do the same  and don,t reply and don't pay, there is something unclear there.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

"and I don't know about their address"

???

When the item sold - either at the end of the auction or fixed price Buy-it-Now, eBay sent you an email advising of the name and address of the buyer for each transaction.  That is done automatically for all transactions.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

By the way, have you sent invoices to the two buyers?

You should. Some buyers pay immedaietly, others prefer to wait until they have an invoice.

eBay also advises you of the name and mailing address of every buyer at time of sending the invoice.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply