Adding "pay with paypal" on ebay.ca???

Hi there,
I can't put Pay with paypal on the bottom of my auctions (Payment methods accepted). I even went to Ebay.com and saw that it was available but everytime I tried to add it on to my auctions it stated to do something with my address. So it did not work. On ebay.ca it is not even available. So this screws me kinda as people can't pay for their auctions when I send an invoice from EBAY.ca
How do I fix this or do I have to start to list on EBAY.com and do my invoicing after my auctions on EBAY.com to have this? I am getting tired of each time to go to Paypal.com and make an invoice this way to my newbie customers who do have paypal but don't know how to use it that well.

I am charged in US dollars now so I might as well go to EBAY.com?

I also got the better fee on Paypal.com (2.2% Merchant) so that helps. I use my paypal card all the time and get 1.5%. So everything is starting to make more sence. So please can somebody help me here?
:)
mike
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

deltone
Community Member
Hello Mike
Sorry, I know NOTHING about .ca I've ALWAYS listed on .com, since I first joined eBay back in 1998. I have heard that thre are certain limitations within .ca

I'm sure someone will come along who will know some answers for you.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

kpamber
Community Member
I do! Go onto the paypal site, to auction (or seller) tools...go to manual logos, pick the one that you want (as in smart logo or regular logo), copy the url (it's big, scroll all of the way down), go back to your ebay listing...click revise, etc., and then insert (paste) it into the revised listing. Works like a charm. As well, just pick it up pre listing in the future and insert when you are doing them...we do it all of the time. And I am a computer idiot, trust me!
And, this is thanks to Don, he led me through it on mine!
k
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

randall@ebay.com
Community Member
Mike,

Unfortunately PayPal is not fully integrated with the Canadian site. PayPal and eBay are working hard to integrate with all eBay sites, but priorities and resources vary from site to site.

I will continue to pass along the increasing demand of Canadian users to the appropriate parties.

Regards,
Randall
PayPal
Message 4 of 4
latest reply