As I know, the new sellers usually sell the pre-pwned staff in their home to try.

huykontop
Community Member

As I know, the new sellers usually sell the pre-pwned(unused) staff in their home to get started. I just did this. I listed 2 pair of shoes that were never worn just like new ones. I chose "new without box". Is that correct? whydid I list them 2 times but nobody buy it. I hope to be given some useful tips. Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Not everything sells like gangbusters on ebay. Not even u...

First, only about 40% of listings actually sell, and the lower your feedback, the harder it is to make those few sales.

Do a little buying  to amp up your feedback.

Your titles are weak. Add size, brand and colour to your titles. You have 80 keystrokes FREE. \use them all.

Some people search NWOT (New WithOut Tags) and NWT (New With Tags).

Tags are manufacturer's tags, not sales tags.

The more items you have listed , the more likely you are to find buyers. And the more likely buyers are to find you.

Don't mention feedback. It is not a selling point. Never never mention negative feedback . Just don't.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Not everything sells like gangbusters on ebay. Not even u...

Not everything sells like gangbusters on ebay. Not even us oldtimers are successful everytime we list.

The first item I sold was only $3. I was so happy. The two most exciting items I sold was a figurine that I bought for $1.50, listed for $4 and sold at auction for $16. The other was a dvd I bought for $5, listed for $6 expecting it to sell for $10; it sold for $56! Wow! I hope you have some of those exciting moments too!

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply