Can a seller remove a listing multiple times during the bidding process?

Hello everyone.  In the last week and a half  a seller has been listing the same item three times.  The item is very fancy western bridle with a breast collar.  Usually they go for two or three thousand  dollars.  When I first came across the listing a  week and a half ago no one had bid yet and the starting bid was around ten dollars I do believe.  There was no reserve.  At the bottom of the listing the seller left the option open to contact them if a buyer would like to buy it now.  They wanted over two thousand dollars for it and so I kind of wondered why they didn't put a reserve on it.  I bid anyhow and then in short order a few people were bidding.  I was the highest bidder when the listing disappeared.  A few days later the same thing happened.  I was the highest bidder and with only a few hours left on the listing the listing completely disappeared again.   Last night I was checking ebay and lo and behold there is the same bridle and breast collar again and the bidding was over two hundred dollars and so I just put on my watch list.  I don't know what this seller is trying to do.  Are they allowed to keep pulling a listing like this?  As of this morning the listing has yet again disappeared from ebay.  Thanks in advance for any info you could provide.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can a seller remove a listing multiple times during the bidding process?

Report them for Reserve Price Violation.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/listing-reserve.html

Message 2 of 2
latest reply