Hi to my northern neighbors

mg152
Community Member
I'm in Virginia and I want to make my listings available to Canada but I have no idea how to ship or how much to charge. I've asked on the US site but really didn't get any help. I tried setting up international to Canada but it gave me outrageous prices. I wanna get off GSP and do my own shipping. What's the best and cheapest way to ship from VA to Canada? Thanks everyone!
RIP Jann & Charlie Keller. You followed each other to heaven too soon. We miss you both!

Be nice to other people! You don’t know what’s going on in their life.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The best way to ship to Canada is through US Post Office....

Hello,

we don't have GSP here. Regular shipping will be $6.55 with USPS.

Here is all shipping options:

https://www.usps.com/business/prices.htm

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Check out the USPS website, you may have to dig around since they have a tendency to hide some of the cheaper methods. A number of your items would seem to fit the letter mail category (or whatever USPS calls it).

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Best way to ship is by USPS First Class mail and it now gives you tracking. You'll have to check the USPS site to make sure of the weights that are allowed. No need to use GSP to Canada since you can get tracking other ways using USPS. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The first step is: when you look at the International Shipping on the Sell Your Item form, choose custom locations.

Then choose Canada, not worldwide.

There are cheaper rates to here than to overseas.

Now you can choose Calculated or Flat Rate.

But do use USPS First Class International. This includes Delivery Confirmation.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

mg152
Community Member
Thanks to everyone. I'm going to try the suggestions made here. I appreciate all of you taking the time to help me.
RIP Jann & Charlie Keller. You followed each other to heaven too soon. We miss you both!

Be nice to other people! You don’t know what’s going on in their life.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

The best way to ship to Canada is through US Post Office. I purchase from online retailers all of the time and they send this way. It is fast, economical and delivered by Canada Post to our door.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply