I accidentally sent two invoices to the same buyer. how do I retract one or both?

I accidentally sent two invoices to the same buyer. how do I retract one or both? should I be worried that ebay may think I have

sold two items. And therefor charge me twice?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If the two invoices that you sent to the same buyer were...

If the two invoices that you sent to the same buyer were referring to only the one item sold, then they both should have the same item number as reference, indicating that the two invoices are in fact a duplicate of each other. Ebay will not charge you for selling two items, as there are not two different item numbers. Don't be too worried about inadvertently sending two invoices. If you are concerned that the buyer will misinterpret your error and think that you are trying to double charge them, then simply email the buyer apologizing for your error, and tell them to simply ignore the second invoice, and pay only the first one.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If the two invoices that you sent to the same buyer were referring to only the one item sold, then they both should

have the same item number as reference, indicating that the two invoices are in fact a duplicate of each other.

Ebay will not charge you for selling two items, as there are not two different item numbers.

Don't be too worried about inadvertently sending two invoices. If you are concerned that the buyer will misinterpret your error and think that you are trying to double charge them, then simply email the buyer apologizing for your error, and tell them to simply ignore the second invoice, and pay only the first one.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Latest invoice will void previous one.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply