I have a seller that strung me along past the 45 day limit saying they were shipping my items. Is there any recourse after the 45 days?

I bought 3 items from an overseas seller. After about a month I contacted them as I had received nothing and nothing was shown as being shipped. They told it was being be shipped. Contacted them again near the 45 day limit and again said was shipping. After 2 months nothing and they don't answer emails.

I would not have ordinarily let it reach this point but they have excellent feedback. Any recourse?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I have a seller that strung me along past the 45 day limit saying they were shipping my items. Is there any recourse after the 45 days?

Hi dilbertopotimus.. Are you past the 60 days for leaving feedback. Reputation aside , never the right move to let 45 days pass. Its your money and protection is available.

Ebay/PayPal cannot help. If payment was funded with credit card , call the 800# on back of card and request a chargeback. Have all payment details available when calling.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply