I need to speak to the Resolution center

I made a purchase and after a great deal of communication, the seller still did not send my item.  He then sent me a photo of the item, which was damaged and  I said that I didn't want it.  He refunded me on Sept. 17.  I have just read that he also refunded me on Oct. 9, which because I have been away, did nor read the credit.  Now, for some reason, he is saying that I did not pay him.  I'm just totally confused and need to talk to someone at EBAY.  I do not want to lose my great rating and don't know all this has happened, frankly.  Marilyn     

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I need to speak to the Resolution center

@marilynbgrady wrote:

I made a purchase and after a great deal of communication, the seller still did not send my item.  He then sent me a photo of the item, which was damaged and  I said that I didn't want it.  He refunded me on Sept. 17.  I have just read that he also refunded me on Oct. 9, which because I have been away, did nor read the credit.  Now, for some reason, he is saying that I did not pay him.  I'm just totally confused and need to talk to someone at EBAY.  I do not want to lose my great rating and don't know all this has happened, frankly.  Marilyn     

Hi Marilyn,

Please contact Customer Support for help on this.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply