I sent my information in 2 weeks ago and still cant sell my items!!!!!!

I sent my information in 2 weeks ago and still cant sell my items since I have a bunch of warnings and restrictions on my account.

Ever since a few months ago, i needed proof as a seller and sent in all my contact information. I did not have a credit card bill to scan and send since everythign was done online for me, so I actually go rejected even though I had everything else. Finally after getting free for a bit from school and all I finally got all my peices of information and sent them all to the right place. I am very unpleased because I have been using eBay for so long now and Just due to "verifying" my identity i have not been able to sell on eBay for MONTHS now. eBay is  (well not anymore.. it WAS) My only income  as a student at university of ottawa. I sell my electronics along with any good local deals here from futureshop as I go into stores and catch good deals. I have a bunch of great items I want to sell that I lost my money on trying to buy (for resale) and I still cant do that. I have sent everything eBay needs so I would really appreciate it if You can grant me this so I can be able to sell again. 

Please check this for my accound "htc09"

Thank you,

HTC09

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0