I want to buy 2 items from one seller, and he said he will give me a 5% off on the purchase and shipping. How can I claim the discount?

viko4ka9
Community Member

Those 2 items that I intend to buy are listed as separate lots. The seller is willing to do a collective shipping, and he would give me a discount of 5%. How would claim the discount while paying?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I want to buy 2 items from one seller, and he said he will give me a 5% off on the purchase and shipping. How can I claim the discount?

The seller will need to send you an invoice with the discount applied. Contact the seller to request the invoice.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
Contact the seller as soon as you've bought the second item and ask for the combined invoice.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hello 'viko',

In cases like this where the reduction is not discounted automatically you will have to wait for the seller's invoice after you let him know you are finished shopping.  But sellers like to get paid, so you won't have to wait long. 🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply