I was asked by ebayto check the information in my ebay account. How do I get into my account

I don;t know how to get into my account to check whether it is up to date as requested by ebay.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I was asked by ebayto check the information in my ebay account. How do I get into my account

I got that message today too.

Are you on a mobile device? Or a desktop? You need to be on a desktop computer to get into Account settings. I *think* all they want us to do is confirm our address or something to ensure we're not placing orders destined for locations we no longer reside at. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I got that message today too.

Are you on a mobile device? Or a desktop? You need to be on a desktop computer to get into Account settings. I *think* all they want us to do is confirm our address or something to ensure we're not placing orders destined for locations we no longer reside at. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I followed the link after checking the header.

It asked me to confirm my mobile number and gave my landline number.

But I don't exactly have a mobile ......

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hello 'jeanleonfrancois',

<< ... How do I get into my account?>>

Easy.  Click the My eBay at the top of the page.  

Then from about the middle of the page click the word  Account

On the left side of the  page where it says  My Account, you can check everything one by one, to make sure your Addresses, Communication Preferences and so on  are all as you would want them.

If you use the Change on the right side, be sure to click Save when you are done. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

(What the other member said but, remember, you have to be on a desktop computer to find it. Account options generally don't present on the app or mobile device version of ebay.)

Message 5 of 5
latest reply