MBNA POWERSELLER ANYTHING POINTS

pargunnar
Community Member
Hello there...
I have an MBNA ebay powerseller credit card which has ANYTHING POINTS. That is great and all...but in my paypal account, I am told that I have no anything points...while my credit card statement claims that I have over 1000. I contacted MBNA and they have no idea. Actually, I was the one who told them about the Ebay Credit Card. I want to try to contact paypal...but good luck there...anyone have any ideas?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

mahsauction
Community Member
Maybe it takes some time for the points to show up in your Paypal account?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

pargunnar
Community Member
It has been at least 4 months now....
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

llee2
Community Member
Did you activate your EAP account and link it to your appropriate Paypal account? My points usually show up when my monthly invoice is printed (ie. even before I receive or pay the bill).
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

gem-n-i-gemstonz
Community Member
Hi,

On the back of my Paypal Mastercard there is a contact phone number...it is not a 1-800 number, but if you need to speak to an actual person, here is the number:

(402)935-2017 Hope this helps(I hope it is "allowed" to put that number here in the forum).

Jaqui

Gem Am I

The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can't be organized or regulated. It isn't true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth. -Ram Dass

Message 5 of 5
latest reply