Maybe I have a warped sense of humour but check out this naru'd guys feedback "left" profile. TOO FUNNY!!

deltone
Community Member
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackMemberLeft&memberId=andy46477&items=250
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Maybe I have a warped sense of humour but check out this naru'd guys feedback "left" profile. TOO FUNNY!!

jaymor8
Community Member
I wonder how the he// he did that and then I wonder why.

Jackie...
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

acurael
Community Member
That's from 4 years ago - I'm guessing there was some sort of security flaw at the time that let him leave feedback for those he didn't deal with...
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

mevans_cda
Community Member
LOL!
Some of those had us in tears! We read through all of 'em. At least he had a great sense of humour and left all his "victims" positives. Thanks for posting that link!
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
For whatever reason, some of those had me laughing hysterically!!!! LOL So bizarre!!!

No, it wasn't a security flaw. Back in the early days, you did NOT need to have a transaction with someone to be able to leave a transaction. Also, back in those days, if someone who left you a positive was naru'd, your positive was turned into a neutral. (I have three of those). I forget when they changed the rules but it was several years ago.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

brcyclesalvage
Community Member
OK, thats just strange. One of the people he left feedback for has the ID "Wifebeater". What kind of sicko makes an ID like that.

Ryan
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
OY! Never noticed that! That is sick! I'm actually shocked that ebay would not remove such a name as that!! I thought you weren't allowed to have offensive id's?
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Too bizarre.

How on earth did you find it?

Ann
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Actually, I read the Feedback forum a lot, and someone there had posted it. I think I've seen it before, or at least something similar. His comments are so off the wall! LOL
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
Read the followups on his own feedback this guy leaves on just about every feedback.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=phoneloser-rbcp&ssPageName=L3
Message 10 of 10
latest reply