NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM NON-PAYING BIDDER

I think lot of us are unclear on this so here goes:

I received 33 negative feedbacks from a non-paying bidder. Ebay DID NOT remove feedbacks and WILL NOT remove feedback. Only time non-paying bidder's feedback is removed is IF non-paying bidder has not replied to Non-paying bidder alert. As long as they do, even if it is to tell you to take a hike, they are entitled to post feedback.

If they don't reply, just PAY you and follow up with a positive feedback, ebay will remove THAT feedback.

So far I lost 3-4 positive feedbacks.

Your Power Seller feedback is not counted by number of users leaving feedback.(Percentage shown on your site) It is counted with number of negative feedbacks over number of positives. 33 negatives from one person put me in the 97% bracket and cost me my Gold Power Seller standing.

Oh well! Now I don't have to work so hard to maintain my position.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

grade_a_consignments
Community Member
They left you 33 negative but you only left them 2 negative, - why not 33?

Ralph
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

funkywatch_com
Community Member
Yeah I think you should reply with the same amount of negatives. Sounds crass but it seems to me this person was unfair to you. You should have to be fair to them.

The system is not perfect, but it goes both wasys
Just received a neg from some idiot in India who filed Not Received with Paypal 6 days after sending his payment. Of course he has been refunded a while ago by Paypal.

When I claimed my FVF he replied with a Neg calling me a "cheater". Of course his FB score is (1) and he is 60% positive (soon to get lower than that) Oh well...

So here is my gift to all of you. User: akoli0071
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Rest assured, I will post the 33 negatives, I will just spread it out over 90 days. I want to make sure that she always has a negative on top of her list of feedbacks received.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

funkywatch_com
Community Member
How clever!

;-)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply