New Promo list Now Through April 12 list up to 15,000 Fixed Prce Listings

See Subject line..............................................

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Don't see that promo anywhere. Did you see it as an announcement or did you receive it in your selling manager?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I received it via email last night. I had to activate it.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

In selling Manager

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions.  

Please take time to read the full terms for all the details.

• Sellers can list a maximum of 15,000 listings as part of this Promotion on the US site at www.ebay.com, eBay Motors at www.ebay.com/motors (Parts & Accessories only), eBay Canada at www.ebay.ca, or with an eBay Mobile application for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, or BlackBerry in the US and Canada.
  • This Promotion does not apply to the following: items listed in eBay's auction-style format, Good 'Til Cancelled listing duration, eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Real Estate, and Classified Ad listings.
  • Fees for optional features (such as reserve price, subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and final value fees will still apply. For listing in 2 categories, you'll be charged at standard rates for the second category. Please note: Not all features are available in all listing flows.
  • Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you have received fewer than 10 detailed seller ratings from buyers, this information will not appear in My eBay; however, you will receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards.
  • All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may exclude and prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion.
  • All listings must comply with eBay policies, including eBay's Duplicate Listings policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
  • The Promotional Rate does not apply to listings created prior to a seller activating the offer or with a start date prior to Monday, April 7, 2014, including those listings revised during the Promotion Period. Additionally, the Promotional Rate will not apply to listings scheduled to start after the Promotion Period. Listings created prior to Monday, April 7, 2014, which are scheduled to start during the Promotion Period, will be eligible to receive the Promotional Rate.

Please note: For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0), the Promotional Rate will not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "View Account Status" section in My eBay, as well as in your next invoice.

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2014/0407/SpringSavings.html

Message 5 of 5
latest reply