SLR Digital Cameras in the bidding department.

01alert
Community Member

I have never seen so many blockheads making outrageous bids on cameras and lenses. I've checked the price of new cameras of almost every camera being auctioned off and bidders are bidding equal too or higher than retail price. It doesn't matter if the cameras are 10 or 15 years old or nearly new or just well used or even new, everyone is crazy. ( ! used cameras ! ) a good online auction business if you can find a place to buy them cheap enough. Oh did I mention you still have to pay shipping and handling? If you buy from the US. it can cost up to $100.00 plus duty and taxes in some countries. The morrel of this blog is : CHECK THE RETAIL PRICES BEFORE YOU BID... HAPPY HUNTING

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You are assuming that all high bids are legitimate from ill informed buyers.  I suspect many of them are from users who have no intention to actually pay from their own money or intend to get it back.  

Many of these bids have "scam" wriitten all over them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply