SMPro auto feedback

Just a heads-up ... I use SMPro's automatic feedback feature, but it seems that it is not always working; when I checked the 'feedback' link in my overview page I found 50 or so feedbacks left by buyers that had not been responded to - some as far back as February.

Ann
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

SMPro auto feedback

treasure-pot
Community Member
Ann, it seemed that it had a lot of outages during the months of February and March but it seems to be working fine now. I also found about 40 that it had not responded to.

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

SMPro auto feedback

Same here -- also in SMPRO the BULK LISTING sometimes works and sometimes does not work at all -- for us we have not been able to use it now for over a month.

Supposedly eBaY is working on it -- YA Right!

On a brighter note, there billing system works flawlessly and charges you for it no problem.

eBaY support rep. solution/recommendation is to stop using it until it is fixed - nice solution eh!

FTL
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

SMPro auto feedback

katiusciav
Community Member
On a brighter note, there billing system works flawlessly and charges you for it no problem.

hahahaha!! you got that right..!;-)
Kat
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

SMPro auto feedback

whoscloset
Community Member
I've had problems with the auto-FB in SMP for years now. I always go in once a month or so and take care of any that haven't been reciprocated automatically.
Monique

Himalayan Salt Lamps - A Guide to Purchasing

Monique

Message 5 of 5
latest reply