Seller slow in shipping

Community Member

I purchased a road bike from an individual in Pennsylvania. I live in Canada on the west coast. I paid for the bike immediately. Delivery for the bike was to be no later than 26 days from the purchase, as stated.  We are now 23 day's into this process. The bike remains in his possession. We have had seller / buyer, conversations over this issue. Always an excuse as to why he has not been able to ship it. I need some advice on what I should do.???

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Seller slow in shipping

Given your description of the situation, it's my opinion the buyer is yanking your chain. You will need to file an Item Not Received dispute to get your money back. If it's too soon to do so on eBay, go to PayPal and use their Resolution Centre. Don't let the seller convince you to close the case until you see that you have gotten your money back. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Seller slow in shipping

Seller! I mean that the seller was yanking your chain, not the buyer. You are the buyer. Clearly you aren't the one doing any chain-yanking. My apologies for the misspoken sentence in my previous answer. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply