Started a Store: 2 Questions about Store Listings

stittsville11
Community Member
OK...so I took the plunge and began setting up a store this morning. I have two questions - the answers to which will no doubt be obvious to experienced store sellers - but which I cannot seem to find the answer to.

I have added a few listings to the store. After doing so, I realized I needed to add a few more sub-categories. I want to go back and add second category to the store listing but for the life of me, I can't seem to see where to do it. (I feel embarrassed to ask because it is probably obvious but I can't see it).

Second question: I set up my store on Ebay.ca and I list in US dollars but when I view the listings page on my site it only shows the amounts in Canadian dollars. I can't find the spot to customize this view to show both US and Canadian dollars. When I look at the actual listing it is in US dollars.

Any or all help would be much appreciated!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No idea about the Can/US dollar question (my store is on .com and I don't have that problem).

You can add new categories or sub-categories by going to 'Seller, Manage Store' - at the bottom right of your store front page - and selecting 'Store Categories' from the menu on the left. Click 'Add category' to set up a brand new level one category; click on an existing category, then 'Add category' to set up a sub-category. Ann

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

stittsville11
Community Member
Thanks for that but what I'm actually looking for is how to add a category to an existing store listing.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ah. Just go through the 'Revise Listing" link. You will be given the opportunity to assign it to an existing store category. Ann

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

stittsville11
Community Member
Thanks for the tip. It worked! I still don't know why my listings are showing up in Canadian dollars though.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

stittsville11
Community Member
I forgot to add, I've checked my store through .com and the prices show there in US dollars, so I am less worried. Still I don't know why they would should only in Canadian dollars (no US value) and without the or Best Offer option in the list (it does show on .com). No doubt it will sort itself out. There are so many quirks and possibilities, it's basically impossible to figure it all out at once.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

There are so many quirks and possibilities, it's basically impossible
😄 eBay in a nutshell! Ann

Message 7 of 7
latest reply