already pay for the items but the status is closed and didn't receive

three days ago i order a items but because i find the card can not use to pay for it , so i ask seller to cancel it. but then i chose another card to pay for the items which i canceled before. And after four days the items still not ship, and i contact to seller but he didn't response . and i check the status of the item it shows closed . But i already receive the payment and order confirm email, what can i do?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You purchased an item.

You could not find your credit card (!?).

You asked the seller to cancel.

Did the seller agree?

You found another card(?) and paid the seller.

So the seller had not cancelled the purchase?

If the seller had not cancelled and you paid four days after purchase, there should be no problem.

Not every seller will mark items Paid immediately nor will every seller mark items Shipped immediately.

People are people, although it is sensible for a seller to be all the more cautious about this when the buyer seems unable to keep track of  her credit cards. 

If you have confirmation from Paypal and/or eBay that your payment has been received and that your order is confirmed, the seller has probably sent it.

If the seller is in North America, mark Day 20 after payment on your calendar. The item will probably arrive before then.

If the seller is in Asia, mark Day 30 after payment on your calendar. The item will probably arrive before then.

If it does not, come back and get further information and instructions.

And put your credit cards in a safe place where you won't constantly be losing them.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

first time, i decided to buy the item but fail to pay it ,so i ask seller to cancel it , so the item has been canceled first time. but i pay it again and it succeeded . so i already pay for the item now.
but the item still in the Returns and cancelled orders not in the order list.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

first time, i decided to buy the item but fail to pay it ,so i ask seller to cancel it , so the item has been canceled first time. but i pay it again and it succeeded . so i already pay for the item now.
but the item still in the Returns and cancelled orders not in the order list.

Contact the seller and give her the NEW Paypal transaction number.
Apologize for the confusion.

However, if the transaction was cancelled by the seller when the first payment failed (or did not happen?) then you may have sent her money, without that payment being attached to the original transaction.

It is quite possible to Send Money to anyone for any reason. There does not have to be an eBay transaction involved. I have used PP to Send Money for joint wedding gifts to family members for example.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply