Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

ebay.com shows my items in Romanian currency?

PLEASE!!! someone out there, please suggest a solution here. I just looked at my site on ebay.com, (I'm Canadian, and list on ebay.ca) My price shows in US $ AND Romanian MYR??? I have never sold to there, and have no connection there. This makes it ...

My experience - so how long does it take me to sell 1 ebay item?

I've for a long time operated under the belief that it takes me half an hour's work to sell an item. I said a few weeks ago I'd do this, I've finally gotten around to documenting what all I do. Here are my estimates regarding how long it takes me to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do you do when item you sold and sent left as described and buyer sends email saying not?

I sold a pair of boots and checked all the zippers and everything - nothing wrong with them. Now the buyer sends email that the one zipper is broken. I know for a FACT that this was not the case when I had them. Do I just bite the bullet and get them...

Frustration for the day...

Yes, this is a bit of blowing off of steam, with a question at the end. See if you would feel just a little bit frustrated with this, as I have: I recently sold one of my more attractive items, a ladies' linen suit, payment was made immediately, no q...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can somebody have a look at this listing and tell me your opinion on what you would be buying?

Can somebody have a look at this listing and tell me in your opinion, what is being bid on? I have bought the item and recieved it but am not happy as it is not what I read it as being. Thanks in advance for the help http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1309592550...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Major fraud going on here!

151111546162 Look at the buyers in their feedback, look into each one of their feedbacks as well, look at the feedbacks left for others sections and look at the items their selling. Look at this item the original seller is selling: 151086398446 Spend...

Resolved! Selling on ebay

I am getting fed up with buyers on ebay. Why do they always buy from people with a high selling rating. These sellers are always way over grading, don't have a 100% positive feedback, but they always get full price or more for their coins. Who are th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

FREE Shipping to THE USA (Can i Specify CONUS)

Is there a way to list my items with free shipping to Canada & just the contiguous United States ? I would like to have an automatic a surcharge for the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii, Puerto Rico and all other off-shore U.S. territories ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

AUDIO LANGUAGE IS NOT WRITTEN IN DESCRIPTION. WHY I lived in Quebec and just trying

Hi to all sellers, Why audio language are not always written down in description. I lived in Quebec and just trying to know if there is a french audio is a task in itself. There are a few exception like that I found. I appreciate who do it and maybe ...

Excessive shipping charge.

I selected a BIN item and "Committed to Buy" before realizing the shipping charge for sending 3 stamps from Georgia, USA to Toronto, Canada would be $10.50 USD. How can I cancel this transaction?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The shipping cost brought the price of the item higher than the amount in my Paypal.

The shipping cost brought the price of the item higher than the amount in my Paypal. The order went through just fine. The cost was $108. But because I'm in Canada the shipping jacked it up to $138.11. I only had 120 in paypal at the time but the ord...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can not respond to a case in the resolution centre

I purchased and item as a guest and then I did not want the item anymore so I created an account because I could not contact the seller as a guest and informed the seller I did not want the item. The seller created the case and I have not been able t...

Just finished the Sellers survey, but we need a 'buyers survey' soon.

I would think that a 'Buyers Survey' would be in order following the recent 'Sellers Survey'.Hopefully it would give us (buyers) a chance to vent our feeling over this unfair tax grab/shipping costs scheme toward Canadians.I am speaking of the new 'G...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does my summary show a shipping cost when everything before bidding said "Free Shipping"?

So, I found an item today that I was interested in and placed a bid. Note how it shows "Free Shipping". Now imagine my shock when I open up my eBay Summary page and see an added $2 shipping charge: I thought, maybe I had read something wrong... or ma...

alllistings.jpg shippingcharges.jpg canadashipping.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

does ebay credit a duration fee change (ie. 10 days to 7 days)?

ebay recently had a free 10-day listing duration, which i participated in. that promo is over, so i went to re-list some items that didn't sell but didn't notice that the "10-day duration" option was still saved on my items. after the items were list...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why am I not getting a refund on a returned camera?

I have opened a claim in Paypal #- #PP-002-578-316-896.This is the second time they have asked me for the same information and I send it on the 6th (Sept) but then nothing happens for for 2 wks then they ask for it again on the 19th. I think the the ...

WHATS WITH THE IMPORT CHARGE,

WHATS WITH THE IMPORT CHARGES, RIP OFF, CONTACTED A SELLER FOR SHIPPING, WHICH HAS THE SAME ITEM LISTED WITH SHIPPING AND IMPORT CHARGE TO CANADA. HIS ANSWER WAS " WE US GLOBAL SHIPPING CHECK WITH THEM FOR A QUOTE" THAT IS A GOOD ANSWER. ALL HE HAD T...

Payment Issue With eBay

Hi,I recently bought a couple things from a couple sellers, some things for work, some things for myself and when i was in the middle of sending my payment and i believe i got "Timed Out" when sending the payment. The ebay payment sent sign ($) wasn'...

Is anyone else bothered that feedback is voluntary?

With so much riding on feedback, why can't they find some way to make it mandatory? Does anybody have any ideas? Sellers reap all kinds of rewards from having good feedback ratings, but as a buyer it irks me when a power seller does not return the fa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are postage (stamp) prices included in the Canada Postal Prices brochure fees?

question 1: Is the stamp fee inclucded in the prices in the Canada Postal Prices brochure? For exmaple, if I am mailing a small packet parcel (Air) for $7.80 (under 500g) to the US, is the total $7.80, or do I have to add the postage on top of $7.80?...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid item

We sold an Xbox adaptor on Sept. 5th after it was marked "sold". This was our first experience selling on this site. We mailed it the next day and it was received. The buyer put a stop payment once the item was received and hasn't paid it as of yet. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there or isn't there HST or GST on postage stamps (Ontario)?

I could be wrong. But $1.34 plus applicable taxes totals to $1.50ish......................or is it ONLY $1.34? So if I have to ship something and the stamp is $1.34, is that all I'm paying or is there "fuel surcharge fee" as I see on almost all of my...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is shipping rate the same for some provinces and different for others across Canada?

I've been working on my shipping rate problem...I'm trying to sell a pair of shoes and the dimensions and info for the box are as follows: L 29Ccm W 13cmH 10cm Weight: .44kg On Canada Post, under the orange Business Tab (Venture One holders) I clicke...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I find previous revisions to a listing?

Can I, as a buyer, look up revisions that a seller has made to a particular listing? If so, how? I'm particularly interested in price revisions. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this for me!

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was charged for Global Shipping to Canada, but the seller sent the item directly. Want Refund

I bought an item and was charged Global shipping fee. The seller sent the item directly and did not use Global shipping. I contacted Ebay/Paypal 3 times and each time was promised a refund of the Global Shipping fee. It has been 3 months, and still n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.